Shin-Ga-Do Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members and friends and instructors

2 posters

Go down

Members and friends and instructors Empty Members and friends and instructors

Post  master kemp Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:49 pm

Greetings to all members and friends shin-ga-do, Very Happy I am still waiting for feedback on a special class on the fifth of July, Sad once again I have had a poor response. Shocked If you do not wish to have these special classes please inform me so I can arrange to do special classes for people outside shin-ga-do, Mad you have asked me to invite more instructors from different styles Wink so you can learn things different to what you do each week in your own classes this is for your benefit, Cool I am looking into inviting different instructors possibly one or two and of a special class Smile this takes a lot of my time trying to arranging things affraid by example food drink drunken a venue instructors from different styles cheers unless I know a definite number this is hard to organise. Sleep The Manchester club can only take 30 students doing weapons if we are doing your hand to hand combat we can safely train with 40 students this time we are having a mixed special class with Mac afro is doing weapons and hands on techniques from his style so come on people please book your place in advance so you do not miss out lol! instructors I would like a list of students alien who are attending full names and style sunny as soon as possible if not I will not be able to do certificate of this special day cheers cheers cheers
Your martial arts
Hanshi Kemp
master kemp
master kemp
Poster
Poster

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-12

http://shin-ga-do.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Members and friends and instructors Empty Re: Members and friends and instructors

Post  Beaver Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:46 am

How does afro signify Mac? Looks nothing like him!
Beaver
Beaver
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Members and friends and instructors Empty ha ha

Post  master kemp Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:40 am

I will personally explain it to you at the next training session is hair is black and can you think of another colour I am willing to show you. Simon you thought you were brave lol
master kemp
master kemp
Poster
Poster

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-12

http://shin-ga-do.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Members and friends and instructors Empty Re: Members and friends and instructors

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum