soke

Go down

soke

Post  master kemp on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:00 pm

To all friends and members of shin-ga-do
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for making the grading day/course a great success i would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the people who helped in organising cooking servings for a great job well done.

Congratulations to all the students who had gradings this standard was excellent from all of you well done and keep up the good work.

I would like to take this time to thank Soke Belfell and Hanshi Wall for the surprise visit I was quite taken back for the honour that the members of Shin-Ga-DO have installed on me the title of Soke which I am proud to accept and thank you all the confidence and appreciation you will be stored on me now I only hope I can live up to it ? Rolling Eyes
yours in Marshall arts Soke Mark kemp
master kemp
Poster
Poster

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile http://shin-ga-do.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Grading

Post  derek oram on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:10 am

Congratulations Soke

It's nice to see hard work and commitment rewarded.

Derek

derek oram
Post Noob
Post Noob

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: soke

Post  bloodrunner on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:46 am

master kemp wrote:To all friends and members of shin-ga-do
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for making the grading day/course a great success i would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the people who helped in organising cooking servings for a great job well done.

Congratulations to all the students who had gradings this standard was excellent from all of you well done and keep up the good work.

I would like to take this time to thank Soke Belfell and Hanshi Wall for the surprise visit I was quite taken back for the honour that the members of Shin-Ga-DO have installed on me the title of Soke which I am proud to accept and thank you all the confidence and appreciation you will be stored on me now I only hope I can live up to it ? Rolling Eyes
yours in Marshall arts Soke Mark kemp

Well done Mark and Gratz
bloodrunner
Post Noob
Post Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-17

View user profile http://www.samurai-jiujitsu.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: soke

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content