Shin-Ga-Do Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last week's grading

4 posters

Go down

Last week's  grading Empty Last week's grading

Post  steve Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:45 am

Firstly sorry for taking so long to put anything on the forum, its all my fault, not Beaver's at all, who is a thoroghly upstanding person!! and an all round good egg!! In fact, I dare say he is probably the best guy in the world, I wish I was a woman so I could have his babies!!

I'd just like to say congratulations to Soke Kemp, his teachings have been the reasons I returned to Martial Arts. Hopefully the next time I stop training will be after Ive managed to drop a punch on his chin!! As Soke says I wont be stopping anytime soon.

What a great day Saturday was!! Thanks to Paul,Simon,Jay and everyone at Seaham for making the day a success. Congratulations to all who passed a grading

Ive got to say a massive thank you to all the senior grades who planned the Sokeship (if that is the correct term), also thanks to all the juniors who I trained with, what a great bunch of kids, it was a pleasure to teach you.

Lastly there are four people I want to give a personal thank you to, Hanshi Norman Wall and Soke Mick Benfell for grading me (that was a surprise I hadn't seen coming) and also the two gents who acted as uke. (hope I didn't get too carried away)

Thats enough from me all the best Steve.
steve
steve
Post Noob
Post Noob

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Last week's  grading Empty gradings seaham

Post  amhornsby Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:35 pm

What a great day day us mums had ,despite battling through the eleements friday night to get there. The kids had a fab day and were so pleased to pass there green belts, and michael even more so getting his yellow. It was a really good opportunity for the kids to be taught by different instructors and i have to say some of the words of encouragement given to the children were real confidence boosters so thank you to all. Congratulations to Mark from Becky, colin, Michael, james, megan and lynsey.

amhornsby
Post Noob
Post Noob

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Last week's  grading Empty grade

Post  robert ramage Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:49 pm

hi steve
just a wee note to congratulate you on passing your
4th dan. well done mate and well deserved.
i couldn't help but take quick glances over to see
you bounce my guys about ( i think they enjoyed it Twisted Evil ),
everyone that trained with the big guy enjoyed it, (so i keep hearing).
hope to see you next time i'm down
robbie santa rendeer rendeer rendeer
robert ramage
robert ramage
Post Noob
Post Noob

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Last week's  grading Empty Thanks shehan

Post  steve Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Thanks for that, I really enjoyed the whole day then to get graded just topped it off!!!
steve
steve
Post Noob
Post Noob

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Last week's  grading Empty Re: Last week's grading

Post  Smurf Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:08 am

Yeah well done Steve... so glad you appreciate the Beaver so much... tee hee..... titter .... titter...
Smurf
Smurf
Post Noob
Post Noob

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Last week's  grading Empty Re: Last week's grading

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down