Shin-Ga-Do Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tyldesley kempo addrees

2 posters

Go down

tyldesley kempo addrees Empty tyldesley kempo addrees

Post  tommy fishburn Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:21 pm

shakerley community centre cumberland ave m29 8fu time 630 - 830 friday
night my mob no 07759417402 if door lockd ring me tommy
tommy fishburn
tommy fishburn
Post Noob
Post Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

tyldesley kempo addrees Empty Re: tyldesley kempo addrees

Post  Almondskyj Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:52 am

Hi All,

I've got some rough directions for you, just to make it alittle easier to get to Tyldesley Ju jitsu.

Off the East Lancs Road (A580), turn right onto the A577 [Mosley Common, Mosley Common Rd],
Keep on this road heading for Tyldesley and Atherton. [over the mini roundabout and through the lights, preferable on green Laughing ] you will then get to a 'one-way system' [this is Tyldesley] keep going heading towards Atherton, A577.
You will pass Tyldesley Swiming baths, then a Garage called Equipe. Turn Right at the traffic lights, onto Shakerly Road.
Follow this road, after a sharp left hand bend take the first turning left into Cumberland Ave. The Community Centre is on the left hand side.

The East Lancs road maybe busy as there is road works on a section further down, If you can check the traffic to see if it's busy.

There is a alternative route but it's longer.

From the M61, Junction 4, take the left a the junction and head for Farnworth, Leigh, Atherton A6 and A579. [Left at the junction and right at the next round about]. Follow this road until the traffic lights and turn left onto the A579 Newbrook Road. [there is two pubs and a fireplace shop here, The red lion to the right, fireplace shop on left and the hulton arms on the left on opposite side of traffic lights.]
follow this road, please be warned its a 40mph road with a spped camera, past Atherton Station, through the traffic lights, past Netto to the next set of traffic lights tun left here, [Turn left at the Concert Inn Pub]
Carry on down the road [High Street] and at the 'T' junction turn left.
Through the traffic lights and carry on down this road, after a mile or so you'll pass Lidl, then Macdonalds and Focus. At the Traffic Lights turn left on to Shakerley Road. Follow this road, after a sharp left hand bend take the first turning left into Cumberland Ave. The Community Centre is on the left hand side.

I will check my directions on wednesday to make sure they are correct but they are just some rough directions, If you need anymore help then Give me a ring.

Thanks

Ian
Almondskyj
Almondskyj
Post Whore
Post Whore

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum